Sunday, November 20, 2011

Naomi In The City


 I was trying to decide what to do for Naomi's first birthday.
Then I thought to myself...if I were Naomi I would want to celebrate in NYC!

So we planned a trip into the city.
FAO Schwartz to buy some toys.
Lunch at Pop Burgers.
Walk around Central Park.

We really wanted to do frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity but it's not very kid friendly and very busy and so it just didn't work out.

We also planned to do this on her actual birthday then head back to Connecticut for cake...but the kids and I all got sick a few days before Ken got to town...so it all got a little postponed.






















 This is how Naomi gives loves.
I don't know why she started doing it but it's like her version of giving a hug.

















 She loved all the animals.





 Pop Burgers


 Ken misheard us when we sent him to order.
We did not ask for fries with a side of burgers.
I think we ate about 1/8 of those fries.


 Birthday Girl





 Not wanting to cooperate for pictures...what's new?
































 It's a miracle we got any pictures because this more accurately shows what was going on!







 Happy First Birthday Naomi!

0 comments: