Thursday, August 11, 2011

Naomi's Baby Blanket

While I was pregnant with Naomi I found some fabrics I really wanted to make a blanket with. Unfortunately I didn't get it done before she was born or any time right after she was born. But I finally finished it too! (While my mom was here of course!)

I just love it. It turned out exactly how I wanted it too! Yay! Especially since I'm not much of a seamstress.











My inspiration! My baby blanket.


She really does love her blanket. She likes to rub the silky edge with her fingers which is funny because Julius has always done that with his baby blanket...ever since he was tiny. And when she sees it she likes to lay her head on it. Yay for baby blankets!


3 comments:

tiffany garfield photography said...

I love both of the blankets! I bet it's SO nice to have them done! Good job!

L said...

Kat! You are SO talented! Love your projects, and your gorgeous kids... Miss you guys!!

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

I love her blanket! The colors are so soft and sweet - perfect for your little cutie. I rarely finish projects on time, either. I didn't finish my sister's diaper bag until her twins were 8 months old. Whoops.