Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ahhhhh!

This was the end of two days of terror from Julius.
I finally hung some curtains in Naomi's room.
Found Julius hanging from them...bent curtain rod.
Twenty minutes later found Julius with scissors cutting holes in the same curtains.
Ten minutes later found Julius dumping salt...lots of salt...into my sewing box.
Thirty minutes later he colored on the office carpet with marker.

The next day he cut a hole in the couch cover with scissors.
{Not sure if I was more mad at him or me for leaving the scissors within his reach!}

The next morning while I was showering he colored on the porta crib, my bedroom carpet, his bedroom carpet and his old crib {which I am trying to sell} with nail polish.
Later I found him with all his clothes off trying to give himself a bath in the sink.

The end.

2 comments:

Miggy said...

Oh my gosh...I'm impressed he's still alive!

Of course some day this will all be so funny.

tiffany garfield photography said...

you're kidding me?!!! he needs a time out...a very long time out!