Monday, August 15, 2011

Football's In The Air


We took the kids to the last open practice the BYU football team had. It was pretty cool.
And added bonus...we sat about 5 feet behind Jimmer. I don't generally care much about seeing high profile people...but I kind of think Jimmer's awesome. And Julius thought it was pretty cool too. Maybe I would have asked if we could take a picture with him if EVERY other kid in the crowd wasn't doing it. I just couldn't bring myself to bother him.
Julius kept saying "it's teach me how to Jimmer".
(From the you tube video...he loves it.)




Naomi got a little tired or bored.


Then later that evening was the kick-off party for BYU athletics. I took Julius and Naomi by myself which was kind of crazy but we got a poster and stood in line to get it signed by some football players.



Waiting for his poster.








I didn't want to stand in the line for Jake Heaps, the quarterback. It was way too long for me but we took a picture.


This was the only activity Julius was interested in. He REALLY wanted to do the football throw.

0 comments: