Saturday, June 19, 2010

What's Julius Talking About?

Most of the time we don't really know but for the record here are all the words he knows at 22 months:

*Dada aka. Da I think this was also his first word
*mom This is not necessarily me. He'll say this to anyone. It means "Hey you"
*Mommy From what I can tell, most of the time this means me
*Don ie. The truck is don...or gone as we like to say.
*dal done all done
*ah-oh
*du duck
*dah dog
*yuck or eww
*on
*ball
*ee-oh one of the more cryptic phrases...clean up
*ee 1, as in the number one...he holds up one finger and says "ee"...I don't know where he got that and he refuses to believe the word is actually "one"
*book
*eye
*no
*ee-ya see-ya
*hi
*bye
*bum bum
* mine He just started saying this...no idea where he learned it
*hot
*owie
*yeah
*uh up

He still does signs for more, thank you and blanket.

When I say "love you" he'll give me a kiss. (If he's in a good mood)


He absolutely refuses to say sorry or please.

And his most common phrase goes something like "Mom! No! Owie! Owie! No! Mine, Mine, Mine!"

I think we're getting close to two!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it amazing how much their vocabulary increases at this point! I need to catalog Kaylee's new words too. Julius is such a cutie! Hope your pregnancy is going well.

tiffany garfield photography said...

He's SO BIG!! We're getting close to two over here too. Sometimes I think we've already hit it. :)
He's so cute! I miss him. Hope we see you guys some time this summer!

Amanda said...

so funny!