Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Little Guys First Camping Trip

A little misleading I guess...Ken took Julius on a camp out with the men from church, with no intention of actually staying the night. Julius is a fantastic sleeper, in his crib. Anywhere else can be a nightmare. So they went up for the evening, hung out, ate foil dinners, and apparently Julius ate A LOT of marshmallows. He came home sticky and smelling like campfire but oh so happy. I could tell he had a ball. He was wired and smiling from ear to ear like he just had the best night of his life. He loves hanging out with Ken's young men at church and he loves all of his uncles and his dad of course...he just likes hanging with the guys. So he was in heaven...running around outside, eating marshmallows with the dudes.

I sat on the couch in the same spot the entire time they were gone. It was a nice break.

I sent my camera with Ken and made him promise to take pictures...I'm lucky I got these.




1 comments:

Amanda said...

that is such a cute picture of ken and julius!