Friday, June 4, 2010

My Birthday

So it's 31 this year...and I never really got used to saying 30. These are Ken's favorite few months...I'm 31 and he's 29. {But come September he'll join the 30's with me.} We had family over for cake on my birthday then the next day Ken's sister Adri babysat most of the day...fantastic present! Ken and I went to the temple in the morning then went and played tennis in the afternoon. Best day ever! And best present ever from Ken, he has so much work to do and taking some time off to hang out was wonderful...exactly what I wanted.



After tennis, looking like I ate too much...but actually that's 4 months pregnant.


And of course my little guy cuz my birthday had to include lot's of time with him too.

5 comments:

Kim & Clay said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I sure hope I look as hot as you when I'm 31. And pregnant for the second time. You really are gorgeous.

Jami West said...

Happy Birthday! We miss you guys. I had no idea you are pregnant again! Congrats!! Julius is so darn cute!!

Amanda said...

I love the tennis picture of you two. Sounds like you guys had fun! We were thinking about you.

Clemstock said...

Happy Birthday Kat!!

tiffany garfield photography said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! So sad I missed it! It sounds like it was perfect! Um, and you don't even look prego---U R SO SKINNY! So what is it? Boy or girl? Let me know! So excited to find out. Julius is gets cuter every time I see a pic of him. We miss you guys! :)