Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Dream Home

Ken and I love looking at homes, where ever we are. The Parade of Homes is always fun. But I always have a hard time finding houses I like in Utah. There are definitely some beautiful homes but I just don't see much I can picture myself living in. Then I got to Connecticut and realized why. I'm from the east coast and have very east coast taste but I've been in Utah so long I think I forgot what that is. There were so many homes I loved in Connecticut...big ones and small ones...all really expensive. But I just love the style and the scenery. And I love older homes, interesting, unique...which is about all there is in Connecticut. I love big wrap around porches with rocking chairs. Anyway, now I remember what I like.





One of my favorites.


0 comments: