Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm a sucker for a good grocery store...

It's true. I love grocery shopping. I especially like really nice grocery stores and ones where you can find all kinds of exotic/international/high quality/hard to find ingredients. Really fun stores are great too...like Stew Leonard's in Connecticut. It made shopping with Julius so much easier because he was completely entertained the whole time and I admit I was too.
{They also have really great food!}


When you pull the cow bell...he moo's.


All of the characters on top of the shelves perform...like they sing and dance and play instruments...really cute songs.



Julius' favorites were these guys hanging from the ceiling. They do flips through the bars.



My personal favorite. She sang a really catchy chiquita banana song.


They make a lot of there own food here...this is where they carton up the milk.

0 comments: