Friday, July 15, 2011

Our Little Oasis

I decided to try container gardening this year...so far so good.







Radishes


Brussel Sprouts (which were an accident...I thought I was grabbing peas and got home with brussel sprouts)

Lemon Tree (which I will have to move indoors in the winter...we will see if I actually get any lemons)


Tomatoes and Cherry Tomatoes


Green Peppers, Jalapeno Peppers, Red Peppers


Tomatoes


Herbs
Basil, Rosemary, Thyme, Sage
(I had cilantro but it died.)


Strawberries


Mint




There is one more tomato plant out front.
I stuck a row of radishes out here with the flowers.
I'm still waiting on some plants I ordered (more of the white stuff) to fill in the empty hole in front.
I really should have taken some pictures a few months ago when everything was in full bloom.
The white plants had tons of pretty white flowers then.
And my hanging baskets looked a lot better.



Along the side of the driveway I planted a cucumber plant, squash and zuccini (the huge one).
And there is a row of radishes.

0 comments: