Monday, June 29, 2009

Grandma Kathy's Visit


Julius just loved Grandma's visit...He got to eat corn on the cob.


After lots of fun bath time he got pampered...lotion...massage.



One of the highlights was going to the new Oquirrah Mountain Temple open house.


We stopped at Ikea and dad threw Julius in the stuffed animal bins. He thought it was really cool.


Grandma brought him his own little pool.



I got so many big projects done while my mom was here. It was fantastic! I cleaned my garage and cleaned all the carpets in my house. I couldn't have done it without my moms help.
Thanks mom!
Julius was fascinated with the carpet cleaner and wasn't happy until I strapped him on my back so he could see everything.




Julius loves the dishwasher but I rarely let him near it. This is why he loves Grandma...she let him play with it as much as he wanted. So fun!


He also helped Grandma do laundry.

0 comments: