Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BYU

We always take a few trips up to campus when mom's here. I don't go up to campus much on a regular basis so it's fun to go when someone's here visiting.

We stopped to give Julius lunch on the lawn near the art museum.


We toured the new Hinckley building...which is beautiful.


Grandma, Julius and the cougar




Ok. I love BYU. I really do. Thanks to my mom we all bleed blue. Ken likes BYU but he's not such a fanatic...but he humored us and came along for the day.



Ken and I are going to encourage our kids to pursue whatever they are interested in but there is one thing I'm gonna push...BYU!



Everyone looking cool in their shades.


He likes them better in his mouth than on his face.

1 comments:

tiffany garfield photography said...

Hey!!! I just caught up on your blog! I love all the pics! LOVE the stale marshmellow pics and the one of you cleaning the carpets with him on your back is hilarious! Oh, and what a great idea for fathers day! I'm going to have to do that next year for Noah. :) Well portland is pretty fun--running here is AWESOME! It's perfect running weather! glad you're doing well. Go to 7 peaks so you get your moneys worth! haha. I'll come with you the moment I get home! :)