Thursday, December 16, 2010

More pics

first bath


I was getting Naomi dressed and Julius wanted to join the party.




So far Julius is so sweet with Naomi {unfortunately he's being very "two" in just about every other way!}.
He is so gentle. He gives her soft kisses and likes to touch her hair and he likes to give her the pacifier when she's crying. Yesterday I couldn't find her paci and I asked Julius if he knew where it was. He said "Oh! Um..." Then he walked to the back of the Christmas tree and stuck his arm in and pulled it out. Oh Julius...




3 1/2 weeks old

2 comments:

tiffany garfield photography said...

just caught up with your pics. she is beautiful. i can't wait to meet her! isn't so weird having two? :)

Miggy said...

Oh my goodness...she is killing me with her cuteness. I want to snuggle her right up.