Friday, November 26, 2010

My Favorite Pictures So Far

I think this is my most favorite.


Naomi is such a sweet baby...Julius was sweet too but a lot more...um...agitated at this age. He was only sleeping for an hour at a time and crying a lot in between...had to be held. I was already completely exhausted. So far this little girl sleeps great on her own. She likes to be held but she'll happily lay there in her bassinet too. Her only issue is a little day/night confusion. Her most awake time is still between 11 pm and 3 am. She'll sleep but it's not as deep as the rest of the day so when you lay her down she wakes up pretty quickly and wants to be held. So I'm still pretty exhausted after having been used to uninterrupted sleep for the last year but overall it's not too bad.
{And I think it will be great once we can shift her awake time to sometime during the day!}
{Also having my mom here has been a HUGE help...she pretty much takes care of/entertains Julius all day. Fun for him and helpful for me. I'm gonna have to re-adjust when she leaves. Too bad she has to go.}


Sleeping baby...I love it.

1 comments:

Jami West said...

Congratulations Kat and Ken. Naomi is absolutely perfect! Just like her older brother. Your family so beautiful. John and I are so happy for you both. I love all the pictures. It's so fun to see your cute family and how things are going. Looks like you had a really nice Thanksgiving.
I love seeing posts with Julius and reading how he is reacting to having a baby in the home. Just wait until Naomi is almost a year old. It's the best! Jackson and Jacob are best friends and worst enemies but either way it's so funny to watch them.