Friday, November 12, 2010

My Bags Are Packed


hospital bag packed...check
bathrooms cleaned...check
bedrooms cleaned...check
office cleaned...check
garage cleaned...check
car cleaned...check
Julius' Christmas shopping done...check
baby necessities...check

So far, thats about what I've accomplished with a few other little things.
Still have some stuff I'd like to get done before she comes...we'll see what I have time for.
She really can't come before Monday because I couldn't get a carpet cleaning appointment before that...

3 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

Loved all the updated pics! I CAN NOT Believe you are going to have a baby girl any day now??!!! I'm so excited! Can't wait! You guys look great...I miss you...and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kind of miss Utah too. :) Ken better text us when that baby gets there...and there better be a pic attached to that text. OK, really, don't worry about us, but we do want to know asap. :) love you guys! so glad you love the pics. talk to you soon!

hailey said...

I can't believe its time for her to be born!!! Kat I have to say that you are by far the cutest pregnant girl I have seen...you make me feel like I'll be okay to be pregnant again because you make it look fun.:) I hope everything goes perfectly!! You still have the cutest little family. We need to get the boys together sometime when we come up next!

tiffany garfield photography said...

yes, i'm leaving another comment because i'm seriously dying here. is she here or is she not? haha so excited!!! :)