Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Day On The Farm...Tooele

We made a visit out to Tooele to see Aunt Neva and Uncle Jack, which is always so nice.

Neva and Dad going through some family photos.


Jack, Ken and Julius


Julius fed himself and the horses carrots from the garden.


Uncle Jack let Julius pick out a pumpkin to take home!


Aunt Neva and Uncle Jack loaded up bags for us full of onions, peppers, carrots, and squash from the garden.


Julius LOVED throwing dirt.


I had to include this...cuz...if you hadn't noticed...I'm pregnant.
{35 weeks}


Julius kept eyeing Uncle Jack's four wheeler...


Then daddy took him for a ride.


Apple picking and playing on the haystacks.


I have lots of good memories visiting Tooele when we were kids...it still looks the same.


One favorite memory is when my sister Jenny jumped off the hay and over the fence but the fence caught her jeans right in the pocket and tore the back of her pants off...haha!


Neva, Me, Dad, Jack


Some of the yummy food that came home with us.
I love fall and I love visiting my family...such a great day.

0 comments: