Saturday, April 5, 2008

Our Big News!

The day after Christmas Ken and I found out we were having a baby! It was a surprise to us but we couldn't be happier. Before we told anyone my sister Amanda called to tell us she was pregnant again! Somehow I still kept the secret for a few more weeks until our first appointment. When we finally told our families we were thrilled to find out that my other sister Emily was also pregnant with her fourth! Needless to say my whole family was on the phone for hours that night...everyone had to call everyone! We also figured out we were all due about the same time...and scheduled all three ultrasounds for April 1st and 2nd. Ken and I are having boy and I'm due Aug 30th. Amanda and Shannon are having a girl (after having one boy) and she's due Sept 1st. Emily and James are a having a boy!!!! after having 3 girls. She's due about a week before us. My mom still isn't sure how she's supposed to be in 3 states at the same time. Good luck mom!

Here is the classic "I'm having a alien baby" picture.


But this is my favorite. He looks so cute.


After the ultrasound I had to go shopping.



2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the ultrasound pictures. I can already picture him in the cute little outfits! This is going to be so much fun!

Sheryl said...

Wow soooo many babies. You and Ken are going to be the best parents!