Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Tree

I have wanted a flocked tree for as long as I can remember. I LOVE them. I've searched and searched for the last few years. No luck. I thought I'd just flock my own. But apparently that's not easy. I even looked for artificial trees but couldn't find what I was looking for...plus I really like real trees. Anyway I found someone who knew about this place right here in Provo! Isn't it awesome. A whole sea of beautifully flocked Christmas trees. There were so many to choose from. I was in heaven. 




 And bonus...you don't have to water them. And you don't have to go to the trouble of putting them in your own Christmas tree stand. They are already on these little stands. Just put it in your house and decorate.





 Almost got this one. 








And this beauty is the winner!
I love the long needles.
I can't believe Ken and I agreed on it.
It may look a little crazy now but just wait...

0 comments: