Friday, April 16, 2010

So...

...this is an embarrassing picture. It's a pile of clean laundry (at least it's clean). I was able to get it washed and dried but not folded and put away. That part seems like so much more work. Isn't that awful? But I have a really good excuse...

I've been really sick because of baby #2! Yah! So if you didn't already know, we are expecting another little person on November 19th. I found out when I was in Connecticut and felt fine while I was there just really tired. But almost as soon as I got home the sickness hit. I was really sick with Julius too but this seems a little worse...maybe not. It's probably just because it's happening now and I have another little person to take care of this time. But at least the baby is good...I heard the heartbeat at my first appointment. We are very excited.

5 comments:

Shells said...

Congratulations Kat!

Aria said...

Hooray! Congratulations! Wow, it seems like EVERYONE I know is having a baby this year. How exciting! Don't worry about the laundry...I have huge piles like that on my couch for days on end and I'm not even pregnant. I hope you start feeling better! I hate that part of pregnancy...actually, I'm not much of a fan of pregnancy to begin with, I just like the little bundle of joy you get after 9 months of exhaustion. So fun.

Unknown said...

Yay! I can't wait to see pictures of the new little one!

Kristen Miner said...

Oh wow! Congrats Kat and company on the big news. Hope you are feeling better these days.

Clemstock said...

Kat, hey my laundry looks like that too right now. Unfortunately I don't have any good excuses except I just don't what to fold anything. Wow, isn't that lame? I am so excited for you with the new baby!!!!