Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Last minute trip to Cali

I took a last minute trip to California for a week and a half to help my good friend out.
She's pregnant and got put on bed rest {I can't even imagine!} and she has a little girl Julius' age! But it was a good time for me and Julius...we both got to spend time with our friends...
always nice.

Lots of snack cup drama with two 1 year olds.


And sippy cup drama.


Sometimes they played nice though.


One of the maybe 2 times I ventured out with both kids, I went to Trader Joe's. I heart Trader Joe's. I wish we had one in Utah. If you live near one you're lucky and I'm jealous.


Julius and Kirra watching a little Baby Einsteins.




Julius started "saying prayers" while we were in Cali. So cute...he folds his arms and mumbles jibberish.


At the park.



Believe it or not, I left Utah's winter weather only to go to torrential downpours in California. Seriously, there was flooding and tornado like water spout things flipping cars over.
{What are the odds?}
But it was ok. I actually love the rain.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the picture of Julius saying prayers. So cute.