Friday, September 25, 2009

Ken's 29th Birthday

Ken and I started dating right before he played his last season of soccer for BYU. Between Ken getting injured during that season and our breakup {so sad} I didn't get to fully enjoy Ken and soccer. I only had two really bad pictures and I don't think Ken took any pictures in the 4 years that he played. Fortunately, he was an incredible player {I will brag for him because he never would} and the BYU photographers took tons of pictures of him.

I got a copy of this picture for him and framed it for his birthday. I thought it would be more for me than for him since he's not very nostalgic or sentimental, doesn't really like pictures and hasn't missed soccer much. {sounds like the worst gift I could pick for him!} But he actually thought it was really cool.

0 comments: