Friday, August 21, 2009

Julius & Nora's 1st Birthday Party


Nora was born 4 days before Julius. It was so lucky we were together in NC just before so we could celebrate together. We found some fabric at my mom's house to make these onsies (Amanda's idea). Jenny did the sewing for us and then covered some hat's to match. ( Good idea JR!) It all turned out pretty cute I think.





This was my highchair when I was little. I thought it would be cute to take some pictures in it.

I'm one!




As far as first birthdays go...I thought this was fantastic. We were with most of my family and it was just in my mom's backyard where we had many a great birthday party growing up...that just made it perfect.


Seth was very helpful when it came to opening presents!




One of my favorite toys when I was little was my dump truck. Haha! Seriously I loved it. I really liked to play in the dirt. And I always liked the "boy" stuff. Some of my favorites were the dump truck, firetruck, crane, transformers, etc... I found it at my mom's and thought it would be cute to wrap it up for Julius. My favorite gift.



Trying to take a picture of all the kids.



Amanda and I made these cupcakes. I think they turned out so cute.



And here we go...






And it all ended with a good, old-fashioned water balloon fight.

2 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

FUN!!!! I love the oneies! I love the white chair! I LOVE the cupcakes! I want one! I cna't wait til kirra gets to shove cake in her face. It's gonna be great! Tell Julius we said Happy Birthday! miss you guys! :)

p.s.my blog is www.tiffanygarfield.com

hailey said...

Oh how cute!!! I love the onesies you made! He really is such a cute boy. I can't believe our boys are already one year olds!