Thursday, March 19, 2009

Family Pictures


My friend Tiffany Garfield just took some family pictures for us as well as Julius' 6 month pictures. Julius doesn't ever cooperate for pictures. For every "photo shoot" we've done he's been really upset or really serious. Or some combination of both. But Tiffany always manages to get some great pictures!

atthemomentphotography.blogspot.com



6 months






These are some more of my favorites...some have been edited and some haven't.







Not good of me and Ken but cute of Julius




We took these first thing in the morning. We had to take a break to warm Julius up (and me). I love this picture she took of him.



10 comments:

Marcistar said...

Kat Twink did an AMAZING job on these pictures! Your family is just so beautiful! I LOVE the first one and the one where Julius is sitting in fron of your feet! SO adorable!!!

Brittany said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for posting them. I can't believe how adorable Julius is, a heartbreaker for sure! As always, you look fantastic, Kat.

Leticia said...

I am so glad you came back to the blogging world!! Y'all look amazing as always! I can't wait to meet the little guy...perhaps in May?

Amanda said...

Seriously can't stop gushing!

Michelle and Cisco said...

You have the most amazingly beautiful little boy i have ever seen. I cant get over how cute he is! Such a cute family.

hailey said...

Oh Kat, I'm in love with your pictures! SO sweet. I agree about getting together, its so funny you said something because I said to Kendrick just a few hours ago that I couldn't believe I've still never seen Julius. You were reading my mind:)

Ashley Hall said...

I've missed seeing pictures of you guys. You did a great job catching up. These pictures are priceless. I love them. So cute! How are things going for you?? We need to do a play date or something.

Jami West said...

Those pictures are beautiful!! I wish I were out in Utah to have ours done too! Julius is getting so big and he is seriously a HUNK!!! You look amazing Kat. I'm glad you guys are doing well. Miss you all!

The Miller Family said...

ok i have one word: ADORIABLE!! Julius has the cutest smile!

Kim & Clay said...

You look so gorgeous, Kat! I've been thinking of you - and I still haven't met Julius, who is so adorable, by the way. E-mail me at kimchristenson@gmail dot com and I will add you to our blog so we can keep in touch :)